Superior Quality Systems
Our in-house testing capabilities include grain size, hardness, macroetch, microcleanliness, tensile, charpy impact, jominy, heat treat capability, magnetic particle, and ultrasonic. Our Level III technicians are experts in the ultrasonic testing of steel forgings.
Our Quality Certifications include:
ISO 9001:2015 (ABS Quality Evaluations and Excalibur Registrations)
ISO/IEC 17025 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories (A2LA Certificate #3143.01)
Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC 7/2, Annex I, Paragraph 4.3, (ABS Quality Evaluations Certificate)
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS Forge Approval Certificate)
- ABS # FOR-T1407291 (ECF-ELLWOOD CITY)
- ABS # FOR-T1377296 (ECF-NEW CASTLE
Bureau Veritas Marine Division (BV Certificate #SMS.W.I/75683/B.0) (Ellwood City & New Castle)
Det Norske Veritas - Germanischer Lloyd (DNV-GL Certificate # AMMM00000FC) (Ellwood City and New Castle)
Lloyd’s Register (Certificate #MD00/3568/0003/3) (Ellwood City and New Castle)
Nadcap MTL (Materials Testing Laboratories) Accreditation
- Nadcap Certificate # 8574196465 (ECF-ELLWOOD CITY)
- Nadcap Certificate # 20471199766 (ECFX-ELLWOOD CITY)
- Nadcap Certificate # 12917196466 (ECF-NEW CASTLE)
Nadcap Non Destructive Testing Accreditation (contact ultrasonic testing)
- Nadcap Certificate # 8574205793 (ECF-ELLWOOD CITY)
- Nadcap Certificate # 20471205794 (ECFX-ELLWOOD CITY)
- Nadcap Certificate # 12917205795 (ECF-NEW CASTLE)
* Our Quality Policy Statement is also available upon request.
Diverse Product Offerings
Our 100 years of forging experience coupled with the latest production techniques ensure that you get the quality product that you require. Our superior due date performance ensures that you get it when you need it.